Last updated on 17 April 2018 by Ariane Scube.
WhatsApp Business is now available for small businesses, large enterprises, agencies and many other business profiles that require a traditional way of communicating directly with their customers or consumers.
WhatsApp Business is truly a miracle for small businesses that struggle to maintain their websites and integrate email marketing campaigns.
What they now need is a phone number to get in touch with thousands of responsible customers through a simple ad on Facebook.
To create WhatsApp Business for a company, the company must have a special phone number, which will be the special mobile phone number for that company in the quote.
It should also be noted that you do not need to exchange information or personalise your company through regular telephone contacts. Do your best to keep your WhatsApp business profile professional and independent of family and friends.
Also note that an example of the company name in the WhatsApp business application will not be processed after the first entry.
This means that your company name, once defined in your WhatsApp profile, will not change unless you buy a new phone number.
Remember, you cannot use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your device. There is hope for Android users, but it is not recommended for business accounts.
WhatsApp modes such as GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus allow you to install multiple WhatsApp applications. You can use cloning applications such as Multiple Space to clone the WhatsApp application without mods.
1. Company WhatsApp Installation
- Install WhatsApp for Business from the Play Store or App Store. This application can be downloaded for Nigeria.
- You need to see B in a normal WhatsApp application to show that it is different from the normal application.
- Follow the same steps as when installing WhatsApp on your phone.
- Add the company name. Make sure it’s a name, because it won’t be changed afterwards.
- You can add your company logo as an image to your profile.
- Change you Hey da! I use WhatsApp for regular business greetings such as We are now open, new arrivals in stock, etc.
2. WhatsAppUpdate company settings
This part of the trading parameters also describes about six categories of parameters to be carried out. They are listed below.
- Message sending devices
- Favourite Message
- Welcome message
- Quick answers
To display this option, follow these steps
- Launch of the WhatsApp commercial application
- Click on the 3 verticals or open the WhatsApp menu next to the search icon.
- Click on Settings
- Subsequently, the parameters of the companies
Profile – Company settings
This category contains the company category, company description, office hours, location, email address and website URL.
It shows the number of messages sent, delivered and read. It’s all about keeping track of how you deal with messages.
Out-of-office message – messaging tools
You can create off-site, especially if you are not online. He reacts so fast.
Welcome message – Information tools
This is usually the first message to the person who starts the chat with you. It should be a form of greeting and a brief description of what you are doing and a guarantee for your company.
Quick reactions reflect what the customer will choose. He chooses a sentence or word that corresponds to the sentence or word defined above. You can add as many quick answers as you want.
Download WhatsApp for businesses
It is my passion to help people solve their problems online. I can help you with everything from mini-import, ordering for you, paying the supplier in yuan, social media marketing, etc.. You can find more information on my website freightya.com. Feel free to put me in touch with the social networks below.
whatsapp business review,whatsapp business catalog,whatsapp business tricks,whatsapp business web qr code,whatsapp business marketing,whatsapp instructions,crm with whatsapp integration,j in whatsapp