With Snapchat, you can easily edit your photos with scribbles or text before you publish them. If you have used Snapchat accidentally before, you may have used transparent colours to draw.
No transparent colours on Snapchat
Unfortunately, Snapchat has removed the ability to add transparent colors in the latest version of the application. The change applies to both the iPhone and Android. That’s why users who are annoyed by this unwanted change are looking for ways to create transparency. The reality is that you can’t make colours transparent unless Snapchat decides to reverse its decision.
Hard colours in Snapchat
The colour palette, which is common with text and pencil tools, offers many shades, but they are all solid colours. This means that even the smallest gradient has no translucent effect. However, this subtle change does not make sense, as this feature was available in earlier versions of Snapchat.
POWERFUL: It’s like suspending someone from a conversation.
However, if you want to make certain text or images in Snapchat transparent, you can use third party applications. Although most users refrain from doing so, a workaround is always a good thing. Let’s see how that’s possible.
Solution for making colours transparent on Snapchat
For this we use Pixlr, a free application available for both iPhone and Android. In addition to the use for transparent colors, Pixlr also allows you to edit photos, create photo collages, add different effects, overlapses, filters, etc.
- Take a picture on Snapchat and save it as a camera roll.
- Install Pixlr on your App Store or Google Play phone
- Open the Pixel folder, tap the Photos button, and select the photo you just took. You can also select an existing photo on your phone to place it in Snapchat.
- To add text, touch the text tool and enter the text. Text tool .
- Touch the drop icon and move the color slider to select a color. You can also use the Color Range tool to select a color from an imported photo. pixels
- To adjust the transparency or opacity of the text, simply move the cursor to the bottom of the screen. The numerical values change as you configure them. .
- Tick a box, click Done (top right corner) and save the image. The saved image retains its original resolution.
- To use the edited image, open Snapchat and drag from bottom to top. Click on the Rewind camera tab and select the image with the pixel you just changed. Camera application
- To add effects or stickers to your photo, touch 3 vertical points (top right) and select Edit Photo.
- Publish the snapshot after making the necessary changes.
To write scribbles or add photos with transparent colors, go to Pixlr and select the snap-in saved on your phone. Touch the brush and select a pencil. Now select the color, adjust the size and density of the pen and start writing. Save the image and use it in Snapchat.
-Pixel-precise drawing tools
We hope you found this article useful.
IT’S STILL READABLE: How do you get the glitter effect on TickTock 2020?
things to do on snapchat,what do the different colors on snapchat mean,instagram transparent,how to get pastel colors on snapchat 2019,how to make a black background on snapchat,how to make a streaks list on snapchat 2020,snapchat head colors,snapchat secret message,snapchat black screen with text,snapchat tricks 2020,how to make your snapchat look aesthetic,snapchat transparent icon,how to be cool on snapchat,snapchat pastel logo,snapchat transparent,brown snapchat logo,how to get pastel colors on snapchat 2020,twitter transparent,tiktok transparent,snapchat update,snapchat icon aesthetic,why are my pastel colors on snapchat transparent,how to fill color in snapchat,how to change snapchat color in group,snapchat tint brush