A great match of the champions of Kabam Games, Inc.
We publish on Dormamma to try to encourage more people to use the champions, who are often underestimated in the Champions 2020 Wonder Contest. Many players have found it useful and have thought about moving them to higher positions, because it would be more advantageous for their team. This post will be dedicated to Dormam, who is one of our favorite masters. When he is mentioned, it is usually because of his usefulness as a defender and rarely because of what he can actually do, for example in the form of a protest or an attack in a war with the Alliance. I hope that with this position more people will get to know it and realize how valuable it is and how insulting it can be. For those of you with a 6*, it can be especially useful if you don’t use it often.
Very useful advantage of the champion, both for his own use and to protect him if you cheat on him. His power control is one of the strongest in the game, perhaps the best of its kind, but many champions can claim the title based on their personal preferences. In our opinion, however, Dormamma can be more effective in many situations.
Dark energy, core connection and fast charge
- To strengthen the bonds of the soul, all you have to do is attack the enemy. It doesn’t have a wide range, so it can be difficult to punish it with heavy attacks. Instead, try to punish the SWAT team if you can’t fight the enemy at the wall or use your heavy attack right after SP2. He is absolutely sure at the right moment and can even place the next 5 combined shots after a strong attack.
- Soul connections cause direct damage when another powerful attack is used to detonate. Damage can vary depending on the attack level, the strength of the active core connection (up to 100), the active booms and certain resistance/class ratios. In 5/65 we can cause 11,000 to 20,000 damage, depending on the circumstances. Reuse is the key to a lot of damage.
- When your dark energy is full (i.e. up to 100), you are considered impatient. This will be very important for the later links to each of his special attacks, because it gives bonuses to each of them.
- Note that the average soaked combinator has a small amount of direct damage and causes the dark energy to drop to 0. This can be useful because the Fast Charge Soul Link will not work if you are already soaked.
Dormamma has an average combiner that does not generate energy for the opponent. Instead, it extracts energy and gives you 30 dark energies. When you receive dark energy, the placed soul connection is charged with the same amount, increasing it by another 30. To reach their full potential, they must both be at 100. In order to keep the inn under control, you have to learn to penetrate well, because that makes each of your dishes stronger. There are many ways to do this, including some nice little labels to speed up the process. Here you should remember that even if you can completely overpower your opponent’s ability to gain strength, it is sometimes more profitable to let him win and use it to his advantage. Energy boost nodes are bonuses for the experienced player of dormammu, not for the enemy you encounter. If the enemy uses a special attack, it is always considered a loss of strength, and it will always fully charge your soul connection and dark energy if it is not already at 100. This applies regardless of which special attack they use; it can be SP1, SP2 or even SP3. (Although we don’t recommend using the SP3 for this, as you could do a lot of damage). We want to call this method a quick charge of your connection between the dark energy and the soul.
If you find yourself in a situation where you want to prevent the enemy from attacking you specifically, it’s best to adjust your style of play so that you use your average combo end more often. This can be as simple as using only two combinations of moves, or you can add one or two light attacks instead of the usual five. In any case, it is relatively easy to play a complete fight and never give the opponent a single show of strength. This gives him an advantage in some battles for better known power control options such as Magik. Unlike Dormam, Magik must win at least two power bars before he can control his opponent. Recently we had a fight with Symbiote Supreme in the last battle of Boss Rush, where he will start the fight at almost 3 strength. Dormam was able to keep him under control and prevent him from coming to SP3 easily. That’s where we think it really starts to shine when it comes to controlling power, because it can basically bring together some of the best elements of magic and vision and put them together when it’s needed.
SP1 : With a mystical distraction, this can be a very useful attack. If you are not impregnated, you can get a buffer of zero from the enemy and receive 50 dark energy/charge your soul with a link of 50. If you’re impregnated, you can cancel any bumper the enemy has. If there are 2 or more, you will be impregnated immediately, have a fully charged core connection and may have the Mystic Dispersion Control SP2 or SP3 ready. It is ideal for jellyfish that need a fury to block the automatic lock or for fanatical champions like Poison or Great. If it’s a fan, he takes it off, no matter how many there are.
SP2 : In combination with your average attack energy consumption, this special tool can completely disable your opponent’s power. If you are not impregnated, install an airlock with guaranteed current without a power call (however, you can activate this attack from your media for a small call in front of the airlock).
When your balls are impregnated, each of your balls (only 3) takes up 20% of your opponent’s energy barrel to reduce it by 60%. In the long run, Magik will steal 33% of the enemy’s power in an SP2 attack, but he has an extra bonus to balance that power. The best way to use the SP2 with the Dormam is to chain the middle attack. You get integrated effects from your media (both direct damage and power failure) and you always get power failure from your SP2. They should be soaked immediately afterwards and have a fully charged soul strap if you have tied them up for use.
SP3 : If you are not permeated, you get a dimensional relationship that gives you a constant stream of dark energy. In fact, you’re sucked up almost all the time, and your soul connection just charges automatically.
Once impregnated, you will instead receive an enhanced dimensional link that offers the same benefits as before, with the added bonus of being able to repair 25% of the damage caused by detonation of the core link immediately. So fully charge your soul with the ribbon, use the impregnated SP3, then blow with a heavy attack on the ribbon to heal and cause great damage. If all is well done, you can leave another deposit, top it up and heal it before it expires.
Most people know this because it enables Dormam to be a much stronger defender in the wars of the Alliance. This gives it the ability to apply passive degeneration to the enemy when the buffer is exhausted or reset. This degeneration can easily be evacuated, but does not accumulate. Insulting, it can be pleasant because it allows him to do constant damage over time, which helps him to finish the battles a little faster. The dormitory can be very useful for your team, but it is not the best option to cause a lot of damage. His ability to draw will help him make up for it.
- All Dormormorm attacks cause energy damage. That makes him a perfect opponent for Korg, but weak against Ultron. Physical resistance will not reduce your damage.
- He can be a great defender if you put him on the right track. Our 5/65 almost always achieves a 200% increase in mini performance in Tier 4.
- He’s a viable attacker at all levels of the Alliance war, we’ve had him on the second line for a few months now and he’s always been a great value to our team.
- The dormitory is immune to both bleeding and toxins, making it an excellent option for biologically dangerous nodes.
- Its XL beacon makes it incredibly useful for option 2. For the full exploration we relied heavily on Dormamma and Vienna.
Here is another guide to play Dormamma in the video
Don’t miss our other Marvel Champions Guide contest: